Envelope size guide :
|DL Envelopes View||110 x 220 MM||A4 Folded into thirds|
|DLX Envelopes View||120 x 235 MM||Mail Out fits More than DL|
|C6 Envelopes View||114 x 162 MM||C5 Folded (postcard size)|
|C5 Envelopes View||162 x 229 MM||A4 Folded once|
|C4 Envelopes View||229 x 324 MM||A4 paper Size|
|C3 Envelopes View||324 x 458 MM||A3 paper Size|
Wallet : An envelope that opens on the long edge.
Pocket : An envelope that opens on the short edge.
· Lick and Stick: Requires moisture to close.
· Peel and Seal: Remove plastic strip, fold over and press to close.
· Self Seal: Pre-gummed bottom flap for ease of closure, no moisture required
· Non-Secretive: Plain paper, the envelope could be see-through.
· Secretive: The paper has a printed internal pattern not see- through.
· Plain face: No windows.
· Window face: Has a clear window on the front. Recommended for mail merge.
Decided What size you need, view the range here select the Q-Connect range to suit all budgets.
Thank you Grace Office Team