- Two straight 1400x800mm desk starter units back-to-back, both with two cable access ports
- Extend into a modular bench desk system with back-to-back desk add-on units
- 25mm desktops available in beech, grey oak, oak, walnut and white
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- Silver or white rectangular steel leg frames for enhanced strength and stability
- Horizontal and vertical cable management available to allow cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
Connex starter units back to back 1400mm x 1600mm - white frame and grey oak top
As bench solutions are becoming more popular and mainstream in open plan offices, the Connex range has been developed in response to modern office design and is a more cost effective alternative to the popular Adapt benching solution. Through its twin fixed beam steel frame construction, Connex is robust enough to cope with the rigours of a busy office and is an ideal modular system for high density office spaces.